Concept Sketch for "Spooky Eyes"

   Enchanted Visions Project's November 2012 theme is "Spooky Eyes" due at the end of October.  Since it's Halloween, "Spooky Eyes" is as good as any for the season. ^^


   Here's the pencil rough/conceptual sketch for the theme.  I'm not sure if I want to title anything "Spooky Eyes", so I might change the title of it once I come up with something suitable for the image.  I've always liked those creepy-looking little kids in horror movies and I do enjoy drawing/painting these high-contrast eyes (light colored iris with tiny pupils).  So here's a creepy kid with a kitten.  I don't have the color scheme worked out for this, but I'm running out of time, so I'll probably just go ahead and go with this rather macabre idea. XD  Happy Halloween. :)

Comments

Popular Posts