My First Sponsor Event ... in Sweden!

I started offering digital stamps in my Etsy store in May, and I have been contacted by a lot of people who host blog challenges of hand made cards using digital stamps.  I'm booked as far ahead as Christmas of 2014.  Who would have thought?

Anyhow, my first sponsoring event is taking place in September in Sweden.  This one is called Scraptraff, and it's a 3-day event.  I have been in contact with the chief organizer to work out the details of donated prize and goodie bag fillers.  I won't be able to physically be there, but it sounds like a fun event, and I'm happy to be a sponsor. ^_^


http://fruarnaliljascraptraff.blogspot.se/  -- the blog is in Swedish, but you can use the translation button found at the top right ... to get the gist of the articles. ^_^

The next one I'm sponsoring will be in October. :D  It's a blog challenge.  I'll talk about it some more I'm sure when it gets closer to the event.

Speaking of events, I'd like to mention an all-originals auction going on at the Femme Thou Art Collective.  Sadly, I'm not seeing much traffic to the auction album or hearing much buzz on Facebook just yet.  This is a week-long event that runs through next Monday, the 26th.  The theme is "White Lady".

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.153028668229432.1073741859.105484202983879&type=1



I very much like the piece I made for this event.  If it doesn't sell, I'd be happy to hold onto it a little longer. lol XD


Comments

Popular Posts