Love Sayings

I've previously had three fantasy pieces published in the same author's book titled "Cat Sayings".  Bradford G. Wheler has just published a new book in the series "Love Sayings: wit & wisdom of romance, courtship, and marriage" from BookCollectives.com (Also available on Amazon.com.) The books in his Sayings series have quotes by the famous, along with various artwork from artists from all over the world.


In the previous "Cat Sayings" book, I had some of my fellow Enchanted Visions artist buddies along for the ride, and it was fun.  ^_^  This time, though, I don't know the other 47 artists whose work appear in the book personally.  Still, it's always fun to see your work in a publication.


This illustration (the version in the book is rather severely cropped to appear in a landscape orientation) was done long before I started my fantasy pieces in current style.  One of my early all-digital illustration in a more painting-like style with no "lines".  Always fun to experiment and do different things, though.

This image will be also coming out later this year as a book cover if all goes well.  I hope to get a copy directly from the author when it does. ^_^  Also if all goes well, I should have some more of my illustrations published in a book in Europe later this year. *fingers crossed*  I hope to be able to write a lot more about that soon, also.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts