Fantasy Fabric Blocks and Art Supplies




*Photos courtesey of Fantasy Fabric Blocks @ www.fantasyfabricblocks.com



I am very excited to announce that I am now one of the artists whose work on fabric are available at Fantasy Fabric Blocks and Art Supplies. They have fabric blocks in different sizes as well as the beautiful quilt kits that you see here. What's amazing to me is that I'm on the same front page as such luminaries of the fantasy art world like Amy Brown and Jasmine Becket-Griffith. I just feel so special!!! (I know it's so goofy, but I can't help it... lol) There will also be "Color Me" products (like coloring pages) featuring my line art available soon at the FFB site. Please check out their beautiful shop at http://www.fantasyfabricblocks.com/ today!






Comments

Popular Posts