"Believe in Tomorrow"

*Click on the image for a larger view.  For even larger image, please visit my Shadowness account or deviantART account.

An all-pink piece for the Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October).  This is its 25th year of the iconic pink ribbon campaign for the cure and early detection.  With the probability roughly being 1 in 8, this is one of the major health issues in many people's lives (although the number one killer of all women is heart disease).  I myself have been fortunate to not have any member of my immediate family or close circle of friends being directly affected by this disease.  That said, I do know friends whose mothers have died from it.  So this is my humble prayer for the better tomorrow for all -- mothers, fathers, wives, husbands, sisters, brothers, daughters, sons, grandmothers, grandfathers -- for our lives are intertwined.

I think I will donate all proceeds from the sale of this print and other products with this image on at my Zazzle shop to the cause during the month of October.

Comments

Popular Posts