Happy Fourth of July!

Source -  http://wallpaperest.com/captain-america-4th-of-july-wallpaper-401932
Found this awesome wallpaper this morning, and couldn't resist, as I'm a fan of Captain America (both the character and the actor who plays him, Chris Evans).  Anyhow, Independence Day is known to be the day with the highest number of accidents and injuries, so, wishing my peeps a SAFE and Happy Fourth of July!  :D  Hope we all get to enjoy time with family and friends for a spectacular weekend.

Wanted to talk about my Sprites' cross stitch charts that are available from Lena Lawson Needle Arts today.  I am licensed with this company for the Sprites Collection and some of the whimsical animal images - all small size.  I have been with two other cross stitch companies previously for my larger fantasy illustrations.  Suffice to say that cross stitch charts have never been a big chunk of my art business in the past.  So this time around, I went into the agreement rather tentatively to see how the Sprites will perform in this type of product line.

http://www.lenalawsonneedlearts.com/product-p/msw-06-chart-ek.htm

I have to say I'm very pleased with the way these little ones are doing as cross stitch charts.  ^_^  We have been adding steadily to the lineup, and now we are up to 22, including whimsy animals.

http://www.lenalawsonneedlearts.com/product-p/msw-17-chart-ech.htm
They are not the huge, intimidating size as projects, which may very well be the secret to their popularity.  It could also be that the marketing effort by this company is much better than previous companies I dealt with.  Also, I've had samples sent to me by mail, so I can tell you with confidence that these are really nice, high quality, full color charts.  Printing is done with standard industry resolution (no cutting corners there), and the result is clearly printed, easy-to-read, beautiful charts.  Kudos to Lena Lawson Needle Arts!  I'm very happy to be represented among the artists whose lines she carries.

If you enjoy my Sprites and cute little fluffy animals, and you also enjoy making things by hand, you might enjoy cross stitching these characters.  ^_^

Lena Lawson Needle Arts


Comments

Popular Posts