New Sketch

Been sick for a whole week now, which is unusual for me, and like for everybody, it has not been fun.  I can't remember the last time I ran a fever of 102F degrees for 3 days even while taking acetaminophen -- unheard of.  I've begun to suspect that whatever bug I have might be the West Nile virus and I've got the West Nile Fever.  Although I don't have to take my flu medicine to feel semi-decent any more, I am still experiencing a higher-than-normal fever and residual body aches that just refuse to go away.

This was a sketch I did fairly quickly once I was able to sit at my work station finally for any stretch of time.  I wanted to get the lines inked in time for the end-of-August release as a digi, but this will have to wait till next month.

Between all the commissions I've got going and this crazy bug I caught, I just had to let my creativity flow in a unrestricted way.  Commissions are great, but so many of mine are series work at the moment, and my mind does start to crave a bit of variety.  When you do the same thing over and over, it feels too much like 'work'. ^^;  And that's one of the quickest ways to lose the feeling of the flow, where you feel your creativity is free and active. ^^




At any rate, I hope to feel stronger soon so I can get this one done.  I've been itching to draw! :D

Comments

Popular Posts