Marie Antoinette

Just finished working on the Marie Antoinette piece.  I decided to go digital this time as I had been doing a lot of pieces in ink & watercolor and I'd missed working digitally.  Variety is the spice of life, after all, and I'm a firm believer on this. LOL


A lot of detail going on in her hair.  At times, when I was inking, it got a little confusing, even for me, to figure out what was where with all the stuff piled up on her head. XD Coloring things in helps sort things out visually.  Flowers, butterflies, cupcake, pearls...  Maybe it's a little pinker than I originally envisioned, but I'm sure I'll be working on different versions of her in the future. ^_^  Purely for the fun of it.

I haven't posted anything at deviantART for a while... especially anytying digital, so this will be nice to be able to post something... finally! :D  I'll make ACEO and prints available, as well as the line art as a digi listing maybe tomorrow.

Comments

  1. She is too die for! Pure gorgeousness, Mitzi!!!
    I'd love to color her up in a darker vibe.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Glo! :D I'm looking forward what you come up with!! Hugs, Mitzi xx

      Delete
  2. WOW Mitzi, she is stunning and beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delicious piece Mitzi - I can almost smell the cherries and vanilla ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Carolyn. ^_^ Hus, Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts