Lady of Compassion

Lady of Compassion by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff
A partial view of "Lady of Compassion". Full size view at my deviantART.com page (click on the image to enlarge).

The art trade piece with an artist friend over at deviantArt.com is finally complated. Normally, my lines take much longer than the coloring process, but this time, the coloring took even longer than the lines in ballpoint pen. I think it was well worth the time though. I really like the results. I am seeing a slight shift in my painting approach and hopefully even a bit of improvement over the past few pieces.

This one is also my humble prayer for all those affected by the catastrophic earthquake in Japan. May the people find the courage to begin the healing process and be on the path to recovery and rebuilding soon...

Comments

Popular Posts