Sketchbook Project 2011 Tour Stops in San Francisco, CA




The next stop of the Sketchbook Project 2011 Tour is San Francisco, CA from Thursday, June 16th through Saturday, June 18th at the Madrone Studios, located at 1417 15th Street.  The gallery hours will be Noon to 5:30 pm daily.


After this stop, there are only two cities left on 2011 tour, which are Chicago, IL and Winter Park, FL during the month of July.  According to the Art House Co-op web site, after August 5th, the books will be permanently located at their Brooklyn Art Library as part of the permanent collection.

*Shown here are some of the 2-page spreads I did in my sketchbook.  I grew quite fond of the little tomte girl.  In fact, I think I will be drawing her and her snail friend in my next picture. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts