Today's Best Award at Zazzle


"Las Calaveras" was chosen  as one of the Today's Best Award for September 12, 2012.  In the past, they sometimes sent out e-mail notifications of congratulations and sometimes I only found out because of the congratulatory comments left by other community members, but this is the first time I saw they put a 'badge' image in the e-mail, which was kind of nice. :D

I have been updating my Zazzle shop, making new merchandise with this image.  I still have the CafePress shop to update.  Since I didn't get to do much this summer in terms of fantasy art the way I want it because of all the commissions I was doing for others, my stores didn't see any updates with new merchandise for months.  I'm glad I finally got around to do something for fun. ^^;

Comments

Popular Posts