TBA at Zazzle: Fantasy Coloring Calendar

The new Fantasy Coloring Calendar for 2012 got Today's Best Award at Zazzle.com today.  I made the first 'volume' last year and it was popular, and since I have many new line art, I figured I would offer this product once again for the upcoming 2012 (although I have a coloring book coming out soon ^^; ).

This new volume features 12 works created between 2010 and 2011.
January -- Yukionna
February -- Stardancer
March -- Crimson Wings
April -- Pansy
May -- Wisteria
June -- Shades of Blue
July -- The Ruby Slipper
August -- Dreaming on Aquamarine Tides
September -- What Dreams May Come
October -- Along Came a Spider
November -- Abundance
December -- Lady of the Forest

I will also be making a calendar featuring 12 COLORED pieces as last year, featuring all new selections different from the 2011 version.

Comments

Popular Posts